The NHHEAF Network Scholarship is an annual scholarship program created to support eligible New Hampshire residents in covering the cost of tuition and reducing the need for college borrowing. The scholarship program is open to New Hampshire Residents who are returning undergraduate students at two-year or four-year postsecondary institutions; it offers a range of scholarships, targeted at students who have demonstrated a commitment to either Community Service, Leadership, or Academic Excellence. The program also includes an "Opportunity Scholarship," available to first-generation college students.
- NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state
- Enrolled in college at least half-time
- Be a returning undergraduate student (non-freshman) in fall 2022
- Demonstration of financial need (more details available on application)
- GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application
- Please Note: Prior NHHEAF Scholarship recipients are welcome to reapply, but first-time applicants will be given priority.
Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, May 20, 2022.
The following scholarships are available. Students may apply for multiple scholarships but will only be eligible to receive ONE.
- The NHHEAF Community Service Scholarship
Please submit an essay or video demonstrating your commitment to community service through extracurricular activities, employment, volunteer work, etc.
- The NHHEAF Academic Excellence Scholarship
Please submit an essay or video describing your academic accomplishments. Note that for this scholarship, GPA will be considered more strongly.
- The NHHEAF Leadership Scholarship
Please submit an essay or video demonstrating your leadership abilities and/or your commitment to developing leadership skills through your academic program, extracurricular activities, employment, volunteer work, etc.
- The NHHEAF Opportunity Scholarship
This scholarship is for first-generation college students. Please submit an essay or video demonstrating how you have created opportunity for yourself and what a college education means to you.
Deadline for submission of the Scholarship Application is Sunday, May 1, 2022.