Benefits of the UNIQUE Plan include:
- Earnings – Any earnings grow federal income tax deferred.
- Withdrawals – Qualified withdrawals for education expenses are federal income tax free and exempt from New Hampshire interest and dividends tax.
- Minimum Initial Investment – None.
- High Contribution Limit – $553,098 per beneficiary.
- Investment Options:
- Age-based – Managed for you; asset allocation automatically becomes more conservative over time.
- Custom – You decide how investments are distributed across different portfolios. Learn more about your investment options.
- Investment Exchanges – Contributions and earnings may be reallocated twice each calendar year.
- Account fees – There are no annual account maintenance fees and no income restrictions.
- Investment expenses – Fees vary, depending on your investment strategy.
For Plan Performance information please view the most recent UNIQUE College Investing Plan Annual Report.