Apply for the CEO Scholarship:
The College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Scholarship Program recognizes college juniors and seniors with $2,500 scholarships. Each year, scholarships will be awarded to deserving students who demonstrate leadership abilities, an understanding of the need for higher education and financial need.
Applicant must be:
- NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state.
- Enrolled as a full-time student.
- Achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by fall 2017.
- An applicant for financial aid (Filed FAFSA for upcoming school year).
- Attaining a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
- Please Note: Prior CEO Scholarship candidates are encouraged to reapply. However, prior CEO Scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.
This scholarship involves four stages:
Stage 1. All eligible students are asked to complete the CEO Scholarship Application by Friday, April 21, 2017.
Stage 2. Select applicants will be contacted via e-mail by Friday, May 5, 2017 and required to submit the following:
- Copy of a Current College Transcript
- Copy of a Student Aid Report/Student Aid Transcript (from FAFSA application)
Stage 3. Select semi-finalists will be invited to interview with business leaders from the CEO program on Thursday, May 11, 2016.
Stage 4. Following the interviews, finalists and their families will be requested to attend the CEO Leadership Scholarship morning reception on Thursday, June 8, 2017 where the CEO Scholarship winners will be announced. Finalists will be notified by Friday, May 19, 2017.
Applicants will be awarded quality points based on the following:
- Evidence of Leadership - Up to 40 points
- Quality of Essay Responses - Up to 30 points
- Demonstrated Financial Need - Up to 20 points
- Community College Transfer - Up to 10 points
Please note: CEO Scholarship funds are to be used for educational expenses only and are not eligible to be refunded directly to scholarship recipients.