Please Note: You must have flash enabled in your browser to view our stickynote messages.
Apply for the CEO Scholarship:
The College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Scholarship Program recognizes college juniors and seniors with $5,000 scholarships. Each year, scholarships will be awarded to deserving students who demonstrate leadership abilities, an understanding of the need for higher education and financial need.
Applicant must be:
- NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state.
- Achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by fall 2014.
- An applicant for financial aid (Filed FAFSA for upcoming school year)
- Attaining a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
- Please Note: Prior CEO Scholarship candidates are encouraged to reapply. However, prior CEO Scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.
This scholarship involves four stages:
Stage 1. All eligible students are asked to complete the CEO Scholarship Application by Friday, May 2.
Stage 2. Select applicants will be contacted via e-mail by Friday, May 9 and required to submit the following:
- Copy of a Current College Transcript
- Copy of a Student Aid Report/Student Aid Transcript (from FAFSA application)
Stage 3. Select finalists will be invited to interview with business leaders from the CEO program on Tuesday, June 3.
Stage 4. Following the interviews of finalists, the recipients of the CEO Leadership Scholarship will be selected and invited to attend a CEO reception. Winners will be notified by Monday, June 9.
Applicants will be awarded quality points based on the following:
- Evidence of Leadership - Up to 40 points
- Quality of Essay Responses - Up to 30 points
- Demonstrated Financial Need - Up to 20 points
- Community College Transfer - Up to 10 points
REMINDER: Deadline for submission of the CEO Scholarship Application is Friday, May 2, 2014.