The goal of the I am College Bound campaign is to provide New Hampshire high school students with the inspiration, information and planning support to pursue higher education goals. The Center for College Planning team especially encourages low-income students, their parents and their mentors to recognize that New Hampshire campuses and the U.S. Department of Education offer strong financial aid programs which enable eligible individuals to access financial assistance in paying for education beyond high school. To inform, engage and grow public awareness about financial aid programs, students are incentivized to share content with friends and peers within their networks through monthly promotions.
Please select from the following links:
- I Am College Bound Promo of the Month
- I Am College Bound School Celebration Ideas
- "I Am College Bound/I Applied" General Information
- I Am College Bound/I Applied Volunteer Sign-Up
- I Am College Bound/I Applied Student Tracking