Please Note: You must have flash enabled in your browser to view our stickynote messages.
The NHHEAF Network Organizations
The NHHEAF Network Organizations are comprised of three active 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies — New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF), Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) and New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation (NHHELCO). Located in Concord, New Hampshire, the funds generated by the Organizations’ loan operation make its charitable mission possible as earnings are reinvested in programs and services that benefit citizens of our State.
Granite State Management & Resources’ Mission:
Attract and develop talented and dedicated professionals in order to provide superior personalized service to individuals and education industry partners. We recognize that the quality of ongoing services is dependent upon our maintaining a sound financial base and secure infrastructure. Towards that end, we are committed to the ongoing evaluation of current services and the development of new programs which better serve our various constituencies and contribute to the strength of our organization and fulfill our nonprofit purpose.
Learn more about the Organizations:
To learn more about our signature programs, visit the Events & Resources tab.
About NHHEAF Cares — Casual Days for Charity
During the fall of 2014, The NHHEAF Network Organizations began “Casual Days for Charity”, a program through which canned food and $1 individual donations would be collected voluntarily from employees in exchange for the opportunity to dress in casual attire. Created in order to help every individual share in the nonprofit mission of the organization, two components were developed by an interdepartmental Charitable Review Committee.
The committee coordinates employee food donations to nonprofit organizations including:
- Friendly Kitchen Soup Kitchen — Concord
- Capitol Region Food Program — Concord
- Webster House — Manchester
- Open Hands Homeless Center — Concord
- Friends of Forgotten Children — Concord
- Cocheco Valley Humane Society — Dover
- Take-a-Tote Program at Christa McCauliffe School — Concord
- NH Food Bank — Manchester
- Anne-Marie House — Hudson
The “NHHEAF Cares Fund” provides employees with the opportunity to request mini-grant funding for projects and programs managed by 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Recently, the NHHEAF Cares Fund has awarded mini-grants to:
- Pope Memorial SPCA — Concord
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Food Pantry — Concord
- Star Island Corporation — Portsmouth
- NH Capital Region Habitat for Humanity — Concord
- Special Olympics New Hampshire — Manchester